Valley County Economic Development is seeking applicants for a 2010 summer marketing intern. The position will be designated as contract labor and will be approximately 32 hours/week. Pay is commiserate with experience. Current college students with a background in business, marketing or advertising are preferred.
Internship duties include:
– Coordinate the redesign of the ESCAPE to Loup Valleys Tourism Coalition travel guide and website
– Assist with the planning and coordination of ExtraORDinary Days and the No ORDinary Adventure Race
– Assist with outreach campaign with Ord-area alumni
– Distribute business and event brochures to businesses in the surrounding area during travel season
– Implementation of viral marketing efforts through Facebook, Twitter and Flickr
– Contribute to the design and implementation of the 2010 summer photo contest
– Customer interfacing during summer tourism season
Interested parties should email (and email only) resumes and a cover letter to: email@example.com
The application deadline for the position is no later than 4/12/10 @ 5pm CST. Valley County Economic Development is an Equal Opportunity Employer.